Do you want to make your investigative research known in Mexico and Latinamerica?
- Viniculando.org shares academic and investigative documents from researchers working in renowned institutions such as UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico), the University of Québec in Montréal, Universidad de Cien Fuegos in Cuba, Universidad Autónoma Chapingo in Mexico, University of Sussex at Brighton (England) amongst many others.
- Every month, our website receives more than 70,000 visits, and nearly 140,000 pages are requested in 4 different languages.
- Viniculando.org is a space that specializes in sustainable development issues: fair trade, responsible consumption, ecology, organic products, health, etc.
We welcome the opinions of researchers, academics and actors who are directly involved with issues that are socially and economically responsible. Send your documents and research to us.
- Documents addressed to a non-specialized but informed audience, that do not promote products nor businesses as the main topic.
- The author must hold rights to send such document to us.
- Documents should have a 5,000 to 9,000 word average, but more in-depth and detailed works, better suits our website’s profile (*).
- Documents can be sent in Spanish, English, Portugese or French, and it would be best to have at least one translation sent with the original, but this is not a requisite.
- We accept any of the following five formats: MsWord (.doc) , Rich Text Format (.rtf), Text (.txt), Hypertext (html) or as an email.
- All of the sources and authors used, must be referenced and cited correctly and completely.
- (*) Note: Documents of 10,000 words or more are posted on our homepage for approximately 2 weeks. The documents of 5,000 to 9,000 words are shown in our documents section (www.viniculando.org/documentos) . The documents of less than 5,000 words are placed in topic related sections.
- We cannot publish documents in PDF, PPT, BMP and other formats that are incompatible with word processors.
- Individual texts (see an example)
- Complete books (see an example)
- Manuals and how to’s – can be illustrated (see an example)
- Educational texts for children (see an example)
- Texts in other languages (Portugese, Spanish, French)
Para citar este artículo:
Revista Vinculando, (2003). Publish your research with us. Recuperado de Revista Vinculando: http://vinculando.org/en/suggest.html